We generally rent cars to go on vacations or trips or maybe for any other reason. And during this period we may land into penalties or fine charges for violating traffic rules, wrong side, parking ones, speeding, etc. there is a process here since the car was a rented one.
Nonetheless, I suppose you know what thriftyrentalfine is already or might have heard of it or got one yourself. Thriftyrentalfine is a service where you can pay your fine that you encountered during car rental and this service makes the process convenient.
Using thriftyrentalfine you will get the information of ats processing services and can also check or go through the fines they received online on the official site www.thriftyrentalfine.com.
We shall now learn everything about thriftyrentalfine, its features, and how to make payments on the rental car ticket sites. So let us get started without wasting any more time.
What is A Thrifty Rental Fine?
A thrifty rental fine as it indicates is a fine or charge on some toll charge or for any traffic violation, penalties, and other similar penalties. However, thriftyrentalfines are on the ones you bought for rent whether it is a car or any other vehicle.
Now, if during the time of your rent you get into a traffic violation or toll charge as per your contract with the rental company or organization, during the time of your rent you will have to submit your details. Thus, you will need to pay the charge or thriftyrentalfine yourself. And thus to find all the details of tolls and violations that you made you can visit the site thriftyrentalfine.com.
That’s what a thrifty rental fine is. Now let us see what ATS is and what are its features. Of course, it is pretty similar.
What Is ATS & Its Features
ATS is a service that was started by car rental companies for its customers. To make paying penalties or charges while on rent easier. And this way the users will also be able to share their experiences and will help process the toll charges, penalties, traffic violation stuff, etc. ATS helps on behalf of car renters.
Some of its features include:
- One has to pay the traffic charges or fines which have occurred while they rented the vehicle.
- It is pretty easy to use, and also allows almost all major credit cards.
- This ATS will ask or demand the payment of tolls, fines, photo enforcement, and parking citations.
So these were some features of ATS. now you know what ats is and also thriftyrentalfine. More or less thriftyrentalfine is a platform or service that enables us to pay these penalties easily while renting a car or vehicle.
Required Information For Thriftyrentalfine
- Thriftyrentalfine is not a part of thrifty and is a third-party service.
- One of the customers needs to pay the administration fee also if they want to use thrifty rental fine services.
- Customers are allowed to pay via check. However, they need to detach the coupon present at the bottom of the notice of fine. And also have to mail it with the check to get the amount due.
- One can visit rentalcarticket.com and move to the dispute page if you want to start the refund process.
- Also, know that refund is provided to only those customers who paid the parking ticket before they got the thriftyrentalfine notice.
- Customers who expect a refund will have to wait for 5 business days to get their money back to their card.
- And if you don’t pay the fines, the amount will be sent to an agency called the collection agency. After that, they will not be able to rent a car.
Now if you have any questions or queries about thriftrentalfine services can contact 877-759-5826 and customers who want to fax documents such as those of proof payment ones, etc can send to 602-532-7650. They can do this around 8 am-6 pm M-F [central time].
Now let us see how we can pay on the site rental car ticket.com.
How To Make Payment On RentalCarTicket.com?
There are 3 different ways you can follow to make payments on rentalcarticket.com. Below we have explained them in simple terms.
- The first one is if you receive a notice for the payment of the charge simply you can make the payment via your credit card, the deduction will take place automatically as per the date specified on the notice you received. That is all you do not have to take any action from here.
- The second one is online: the first thing you do is you need to login to www.rentalcarticket.com and here you make the payment. With this method like the above, your credit card amount will not be deducted automatically.
- The third one is by Cheque: you have to first detach the coupon you got on the bottom of the notice and maybe the invoice. Now you have to make sure you send your cheque or money order along with that coupon for the amount due.
Also remember it may take some time for the bank to process stuff like payment process, a notice of the charge, due date, etc. so make sure you allow enough time.
That is how you make payments via rentalcarticket.com which is quite easy. Want to contact ATS processing services? Below we explained how you can do that so make sure you read it if you want to contact them.
How To Contact ATS At RentalCarTicket.com?
Undoubtedly if one wants to contact anyone they have to visit their contact page of theirs. Similarly here if you want to contact ats services you need to visit the contact us page on www.rentalcarticket.com. Here you will find a form that you can fill out and also be ready with the information below.
- Rental Car / Leasing Company
- First Name
- Last Nam
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Phone Number
- Street Address
- Street Address 2
- Postal Code
- Rental Agreement Number
- Notice Number
- Reason for Contact
Also above we mentioned a star icon for those blanks which should be filled mandatorily so that you connect with the team of car rental tickets.
That was all about thriftyrentalfine and car rental ticket for paying the fine you received on a rented car. We also said how you can contact ATS at rentalcarticket.com if you got any queries to ask them.
Hope you found the information helpful and feel free to tell us if you have any questions regarding the same in the comment section.